Negative pressure conveying system: The advantage of negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying is that it is easy to take materials, and is suitable for occasions where it is required to take materials without dusting;
Suitable for applications from low places, deep places, narrow reclaiming points and concentrated feeding from several places to one point;
Since the gas source is located at the end of the system, lubricating oil or moisture will not be mixed into the material being conveyed;
Since the pressure in the feed pipe system is lower than the atmospheric pressure, even if there is wear and there is a gap, the conveyed material will not leak; because the pressure in the conveying system is lower than the atmospheric pressure, the water is easy to evaporate, so the material with more moisture is also It is easier to transport.
1. It is suitable for centralized transportation from multiple places. The feed point can be one or several, and the feed tube can hold one or more branch pipes. Not only can the materials of multiple feeding points be transported to the discharge point in turn, but also the materials of multiple feeding points can be transported to the discharge point at the same time.
2. Under the action of negative pressure, the material is easily inhaled, so the feeding is simple. The hopper can be opened for continuous feeding and conveying.
3. The material is transported under negative pressure, and the water is easy to evaporate. Therefore, the material with higher moisture content is easier to transport than the positive pressure transport; the material supplied under heating can be cooled by transport.
4. The components should be kept sealed, the structure of the separator, dust collector, locker and other components is more complicated.
5. The fan is located at the end of the system and requires a high degree of air purification.